Publishing research using ab218600? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab218600 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Schmidt AF et al. Intra-amniotic LPS causes acute neuroinflammation in preterm rhesus macaques. J Neuroinflammation 13:238 (2016). IHC-P ; Rhesus monkey . PubMed: 27596440
- Wagner J et al. Reducing tau aggregates with anle138b delays disease progression in a mouse model of tauopathies. Acta Neuropathol 130:619-31 (2015). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 26439832
- Aldrin-Kirk P et al. Novel AAV-based rat model of forebrain synucleinopathy shows extensive pathologies and progressive loss of cholinergic interneurons. PLoS One 9:e100869 (2014). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 24999658
- Zhang Y et al. GRK5 dysfunction accelerates tau hyperphosphorylation in APP (swe) mice through impaired cholinergic activity. Neuroreport 25:542-7 (2014). PubMed: 24598771
- Tak H et al. Bimolecular fluorescence complementation; lighting-up tau-tau interaction in living cells. PLoS One 8:e81682 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24312574
- Miyajima M et al. Leucine-Rich a2-Glycoprotein Is a Novel Biomarker of Neurodegenerative Disease in Human Cerebrospinal Fluid and Causes Neurodegeneration in Mouse Cerebral Cortex. PLoS One 8:e74453 (2013). PubMed: 24058569
- Arun P et al. Distinct patterns of expression of traumatic brain injury biomarkers after blast exposure: Role of compromised cell membrane integrity. Neurosci Lett 552:87-91 (2013). PubMed: 23933206
- Manczak M & Reddy PH Abnormal interaction of VDAC1 with amyloid beta and phosphorylated tau causes mitochondrial dysfunction in Alzheimer's disease. Hum Mol Genet 21:5131-46 (2012). IP ; Mouse, Human . PubMed: 22926141
- Manczak M & Reddy PH Abnormal interaction between the mitochondrial fission protein Drp1 and hyperphosphorylated tau in Alzheimer's disease neurons: implications for mitochondrial dysfunction and neuronal damage. Hum Mol Genet : (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22367970
- Ambegaokar SS & Jackson GR Functional genomic screen and network analysis reveal novel modifiers of tauopathy dissociated from tau phosphorylation. Hum Mol Genet 20:4947-77 (2011). PubMed: 21949350
- Frost D et al. ß-Carboline Compounds, Including Harmine, Inhibit DYRK1A and Tau Phosphorylation at Multiple Alzheimer's Disease-Related Sites. PLoS One 6:e19264 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21573099
- Castaño Z et al. The neuron-specific isoform of glycogen synthase kinase-3beta is required for axon growth. J Neurochem : (2010). WB ; Human, African green monkey . PubMed: 20067585
- Puri R et al. Hyperphosphorylation and aggregation of Tau in laforin-deficient mice, an animal model for Lafora disease. J Biol Chem 284:22657-63 (2009). PubMed: 19542233