Publishing research using ab131354? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab131354 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Bocai NI et al. Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress in Tauopathies: Contrasting Human Brain Pathology with Cellular and Animal Models. J Alzheimers Dis 68:439-458 (2019). PubMed: 30775999
- Tang Y et al. Estrogen-related receptor alpha is involved in Alzheimer's disease-like pathology. Exp Neurol 305:89-96 (2018). PubMed: 29641978
- Zhao ZA et al. Adenosine A2A receptor inactivation alleviates early-onset cognitive dysfunction after traumatic brain injury involving an inhibition of tau hyperphosphorylation. Transl Psychiatry 7:e1123 (2017). PubMed: 28485728
- Stefanova NA et al. An antioxidant specifically targeting mitochondria delays progression of Alzheimer's disease-like pathology. Aging (Albany NY) 8:2713-2733 (2016). PubMed: 27750209
- Choi J et al. Brain diabetic neurodegeneration segregates with low intrinsic aerobic capacity. Ann Clin Transl Neurol 1:589-604 (2014). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 25356430