Publishing research using ab92676? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab92676 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Huang R et al. Increased Ratio of Global O-GlcNAcylation to Tau Phosphorylation at Thr212 Site Is Associated With Better Memory Function in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes. Front Physiol 10:110 (2019). PubMed: 30837891
- Di Domenico F et al. Restoration of aberrant mTOR signaling by intranasal rapamycin reduces oxidative damage: Focus on HNE-modified proteins in a mouse model of down syndrome. Redox Biol N/A:101162 (2019). PubMed: 30876754
- Jeong JH & Kang EB Effects of treadmill exercise on PI3K/AKT/GSK-3ß pathway and tau protein in high-fat diet-fed rats. J Exerc Nutrition Biochem 22:9-14 (2018). PubMed: 29673239
- Stoffel W et al. SMPD3 deficiency perturbs neuronal proteostasis and causes progressive cognitive impairment. Cell Death Dis 9:507 (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29725009
- Cao L et al. Pseudo-phosphorylation at AT8 epitopes regulates the tau truncation at aspartate 421. Exp Cell Res 370:103-115 (2018). PubMed: 29908160