Publishing research using ab79415? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab79415 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Sakakibara Y et al. Knockdown of wfs1, a fly homolog of Wolfram syndrome 1, in the nervous system increases susceptibility to age- and stress-induced neuronal dysfunction and degeneration in Drosophila. PLoS Genet 14:e1007196 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29357349
- Li Y et al. Effective Theranostic Cyanine for Imaging of Amyloid Species in Vivo and Cognitive Improvements in Mouse Model. ACS Omega 3:6812-6819 (2018). PubMed: 30023962
- Tiernan CT et al. Tau Oligomer Pathology in Nucleus Basalis Neurons During the Progression of Alzheimer Disease. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 77:246-259 (2018). PubMed: 29378005
- Ercan E et al. A validated antibody panel for the characterization of tau post-translational modifications. Mol Neurodegener 12:87 (2017). ICC/IF, PepArr . PubMed: 29157277
- Winston CN et al. Dendritic Spine Loss and Chronic White Matter Inflammation in a Mouse Model of Highly Repetitive Head Trauma. Am J Pathol 186:552-67 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26857506
- Köhler C Granulovacuolar degeneration: a neurodegenerative change that accompanies tau pathology. Acta Neuropathol 132:339-59 (2016). PubMed: 27062260
- Tiernan CT et al. Pseudophosphorylation of tau at S422 enhances SDS-stable dimer formation and impairs both anterograde and retrograde fast axonal transport. Exp Neurol 283:318-29 (2016). PubMed: 27373205
- Lund H et al. Tau-tubulin kinase 1 expression, phosphorylation and co-localization with phospho-Ser422 tau in the Alzheimer's disease brain. Brain Pathol 23:378-89 (2013). PubMed: 23088643