Publishing research using ab4841? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab4841 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Bathini P et al. Progressive signaling changes in the olfactory nerve of patients with Alzheimer's disease. Neurobiol Aging 76:80-95 (2019). PubMed: 30708185
- Tong M et al. T3D-959: A Multi-Faceted Disease Remedial Drug Candidate for the Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease. J Alzheimers Dis 51:123-38 (2016). PubMed: 26836193
- Brai E et al. Notch1 hallmarks fibrillary depositions in sporadic Alzheimer's disease. Acta Neuropathol Commun 4:64 (2016). PubMed: 27364742
- Hamm M et al. Physiologically relevant factors influence tau phosphorylation by leucine-rich repeat kinase 2. J Neurosci Res 93:1567-80 (2015). PubMed: 26123245
- Krstic D et al. Systemic immune challenges trigger and drive Alzheimer-like neuropathology in mice. J Neuroinflammation 9:151 (2012). WB, IHC-FrFl ; Mouse . PubMed: 22747753
- Kocherhans S et al. Reduced Reelin expression accelerates amyloid-beta plaque formation and tau pathology in transgenic Alzheimer's disease mice. J Neurosci 30:9228-40 (2010). IHC-FoFr . PubMed: 20610758
- Nathan C et al. Protection from Alzheimer's-like disease in the mouse by genetic ablation of inducible nitric oxide synthase. J Exp Med 202:1163-9 (2005). PubMed: 16260491