Publishing research using ab151559? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab151559 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Huang R et al. Increased Ratio of Global O-GlcNAcylation to Tau Phosphorylation at Thr212 Site Is Associated With Better Memory Function in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes. Front Physiol 10:110 (2019). PubMed: 30837891
- Fowler AJ et al. Multikinase Abl/DDR/Src Inhibition Produces Optimal Effects for Tyrosine Kinase Inhibition in Neurodegeneration. Drugs R D 19:149-166 (2019). PubMed: 30919310
- Tuerde D et al. Isoform-independent and -dependent phosphorylation of microtubule-associated protein tau in mouse brain during postnatal development. J Biol Chem 293:1781-1793 (2018). PubMed: 29196605
- Zhang M et al. Jujuboside A promotes Aß clearance and ameliorates cognitive deficiency in Alzheimer's disease through activating Axl/HSP90/PPAR? pathway. Theranostics 8:4262-4278 (2018). PubMed: 30128052
- Zhang H et al. Research on the changes in balance motion behavior and learning, as well as memory abilities of rats with multiple cerebral concussion-induced chronic traumatic encephalopathy and the underlying mechanism. Exp Ther Med 16:2295-2302 (2018). PubMed: 30186470
- Tang Y et al. Estrogen-related receptor alpha is involved in Alzheimer's disease-like pathology. Exp Neurol 305:89-96 (2018). PubMed: 29641978
- Nie SD et al. High glucose forces a positive feedback loop connecting ErbB4 expression and mTOR/S6K pathway to aggravate the formation of tau hyperphosphorylation in differentiated SH-SY5Y cells. Neurobiol Aging 67:171-180 (2018). PubMed: 29674181
- Pu D et al. Protective Effects of Sulforaphane on Cognitive Impairments and AD-like Lesions in Diabetic Mice are Associated with the Upregulation of Nrf2 Transcription Activity. Neuroscience 381:35-45 (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29684505
- Zhang F et al. Impacts of Acute Hypoxia on Alzheimer's Disease-Like Pathologies in APPswe/PS1dE9 Mice and Their Wild Type Littermates. Front Neurosci 12:314 (2018). PubMed: 29867325
- Fujita K et al. Targeting Tyro3 ameliorates a model of PGRN-mutant FTLD-TDP via tau-mediated synaptic pathology. Nat Commun 9:433 (2018). PubMed: 29382817
- Kalani A et al. Dementia-like pathology in type-2 diabetes: A novel microRNA mechanism. Mol Cell Neurosci 80:58-65 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28219659
- Wu J et al. High glucose induces formation of tau hyperphosphorylation via Cav-1-mTOR pathway: A potential molecular mechanism for diabetes-induced cognitive dysfunction. Oncotarget 8:40843-40856 (2017). PubMed: 28489581