Publishing research using ab24548? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab24548 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Rivero S et al. TBL1 is required for the mesenchymal phenotype of transformed breast cancer cells. Cell Death Dis 10:95 (2019). PubMed: 30705280
- Guy J et al. A mutation-led search for novel functional domains in MeCP2. Hum Mol Genet 27:2531-2545 (2018). PubMed: 29718204
- Stoy C et al. Transcriptional co-factor Transducin beta-like (TBL) 1 acts as a checkpoint in pancreatic cancer malignancy. EMBO Mol Med 7:1048-62 (2015). ChIP . PubMed: 26070712
- Chen Y et al. TBLR1 fuses to retinoid acid receptor a in a variant t(3;17)(q26;q21) translocation of acute promyelocytic leukemia. Blood 124:936-45 (2014). PubMed: 24782508
- Heckman LD et al. Rett-causing mutations reveal two domains critical for MeCP2 function and for toxicity in MECP2 duplication syndrome mice. Elife 3:N/A (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24970834
- Ramadoss S et al. Transducin ß-like protein 1 recruits nuclear factor ?B to the target gene promoter for transcriptional activation. Mol Cell Biol 31:924-34 (2011). ChIP . PubMed: 21189284
- Dimitrova YN et al. Direct ubiquitination of beta-catenin by Siah-1 and regulation by the exchange factor TBL1. J Biol Chem 285:13507-16 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20181957
- Yoon HG et al. Reading and function of a histone code involved in targeting corepressor complexes for repression. Mol Cell Biol 25:324-35 (2005). PubMed: 15601853
- Yoon HG et al. Purification and functional characterization of the human N-CoR complex: the roles of HDAC3, TBL1 and TBLR1. EMBO J 22:1336-46 (2003). PubMed: 12628926