Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TBLR1/TBL1XR1
- Suitable for: ChIP, IP, WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TBLR1/TBL1XR1 antibody
See all TBLR1/TBL1XR1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TBLR1/TBL1XR1
SpecificityDoes not cross-react with TBL1.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ChIP, IP, WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human TBLR1/TBL1XR1.
- HeLa nuclear extract
Previously labelled as TBLR1.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24550 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ChIP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 64 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 24446484|
FunctionF-box-like protein involved in the recruitment of the ubiquitin/19S proteasome complex to nuclear receptor-regulated transcription units. Plays an essential role in transcription activation mediated by nuclear receptors. Probably acts as integral component of the N-Cor corepressor complex that mediates the recruitment of the 19S proteasome complex, leading to the subsequent proteasomal degradation of N-Cor complex, thereby allowing cofactor exchange, and transcription activation.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat EBI family.
Contains 1 F-box-like domain.
Contains 1 LisH domain.
Contains 8 WD repeats.
DomainThe F-box-like domain is related to the F-box domain, and apparently displays the same function as component of ubiquitin E3 ligase complexes.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- C21 antibody
- DC42 antibody
- F box like/WD repeat containing protein TBL1XR1 antibody
Anti-TBLR1/TBL1XR1 antibody (ab24550) at 1/2000 dilution + HeLa nuclear extract
Predicted band size: 56 kDa
Observed band size: 60 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab24550 used in Immunoprecipitation.
Lysate prepared from human lung carcinoma cells was loaded at 500µg. The immunoprecipitation step was performed using Protein G. 50% of the immunoprecipitated material was loaded on each lane. Membrane was blocked with blocking buffer (PBS+ 5% non fat milk powder) for 1 hour at room temperature followed by incubation with ab24550 in blocking buffer plus 0.1% Tween-20 overnight (around 16 hours) at 4 degree centigrade. Blot was washed thrice in PBS plus 0.1% Tween-20, followed by incubation with anti-rabbit IgG HRPO in blocking buffer plus 0.1% Tween-20 at room temperature for 1 hour. Blot was washed thrice in PBS plus 0.1% Tween-20, followed by ECL detection of reactive bands.
ab24550 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Wu C et al. Long Noncoding RNA Plasmacytoma Variant Translocation 1 Regulates Cisplatin Resistance via miR-3619-5p/TBL1XR1 Axis in Gastric Cancer. Cancer Biother Radiopharm N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32407172
- Zhao Y et al. TBL1XR1 as a potential therapeutic target that promotes epithelial-mesenchymal transition in lung squamous cell carcinoma. Exp Ther Med 17:91-98 (2019). PubMed: 30651768
- Moretti C et al. SLY regulates genes involved in chromatin remodeling and interacts with TBL1XR1 during sperm differentiation. Cell Death Differ 24:1029-1044 (2017). WB, IP ; Mouse . PubMed: 28475176
- Daniels G et al. Cytoplasmic, full length and novel cleaved variant, TBLR1 reduces apoptosis in prostate cancer under androgen deprivation. Oncotarget 7:39556-39571 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27127173
- Toret CP et al. A genome-wide screen identifies conserved protein hubs required for cadherin-mediated cell-cell adhesion. J Cell Biol 204:265-79 (2014). ICC/IF, WB ; Drosophila melanogaster . PubMed: 24446484
- Landt SG et al. ChIP-seq guidelines and practices of the ENCODE and modENCODE consortia. Genome Res 22:1813-31 (2012). IP . PubMed: 22955991
- Liu Y et al. Identification of genes differentially expressed in human primary lung squamous cell carcinoma. Lung Cancer 56:307-17 (2007). PubMed: 17316888
- Yoon HG et al. Reading and function of a histone code involved in targeting corepressor complexes for repression. Mol Cell Biol 25:324-35 (2005). PubMed: 15601853
- Yoon HG et al. Purification and functional characterization of the human N-CoR complex: the roles of HDAC3, TBL1 and TBLR1. EMBO J 22:1336-46 (2003). PubMed: 12628926