Product nameAnti-Tbp7 antibody [TBP7-27]
See all Tbp7 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [TBP7-27] to Tbp7
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Rabbit, Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human).
- Tested with rabbit 26S proteasome preparation.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.065% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab22634 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/2500. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionThe 26S protease is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins. The regulatory (or ATPase) complex confers ATP dependency and substrate specificity to the 26S complex.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AAA ATPase family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- 26S protease regulatory subunit 6B antibody
- 26S proteasome AAA ATPase subunit RPT3 antibody
- 26S proteasome AAA-ATPase subunit RPT3 antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-Tbp7 antibody [TBP7-27] (ab22634) at 1/1000 dilution (rabbit 26S
Lane 2 : Anti-Tbp7 antibody [TBP7-27] (ab22634) at 1/2500 dilution (rabbit 26S
All lanes :
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 50 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 1 minute
ab22634 staining Tbp7 in mock transfected rat primary neurons by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence. Primary cultures of rat hippocampal neurons were prepared from E18 rats. Cells were fixed in 4% paraformaldehyde and incubated with primary antibody at 1/1000 dilution. The image show red staining with ab22634, nucleus was stained blue with Hoechst H33258 and right image show merged images. The green color seen in right image is the GFP staining in similar experiment.
This product has been referenced in:
- Wilson CH et al. Increased expression of peroxiredoxin 1 and identification of a novel lipid-metabolizing enzyme in the early phase of liver ischemia reperfusion injury. Proteomics 11:4385-96 (2011). WB ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 21905220) »
- Rousseau E et al. Misfolding of proteins with a polyglutamine expansion is facilitated by proteasomal chaperones. J Biol Chem 284:1917-29 (2009). WB, ICC/IF ; Human, Rat . Read more (PubMed: 18986984) »