Publishing research using ab183991? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab183991 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Simmons AJ et al. Nearly complete deletion of BubR1 causes microcephaly through shortened mitosis and massive cell death. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30668728
- Liu M et al. Maternal exposure to swainsonine impaired the early postnatal development of mouse dentate gyrus of offspring. Neurochem Int 129:104511 (2019). PubMed: 31348968
- Wu Y et al. Prenatal influenza vaccination rescues impairments of social behavior and lamination in a mouse model of autism. J Neuroinflammation 15:228 (2018). PubMed: 30103815
- Suzuki IK et al. Human-Specific NOTCH2NL Genes Expand Cortical Neurogenesis through Delta/Notch Regulation. Cell 173:1370-1384.e16 (2018). PubMed: 29856955
- Stefani J et al. Disruption of the Microglial ADP Receptor P2Y13 Enhances Adult Hippocampal Neurogenesis. Front Cell Neurosci 12:134 (2018). PubMed: 29867367
- Gompers AL et al. Germline Chd8 haploinsufficiency alters brain development in mouse. Nat Neurosci 20:1062-1073 (2017). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 28671691
- Huang X et al. Zfp281 is essential for mouse epiblast maturation through transcriptional and epigenetic control of Nodal signaling. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29168693
- Connell M et al. HMMR acts in the PLK1-dependent spindle positioning pathway and supports neural development. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28994651