Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [Y304] to TC10
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-TC10 antibody [Y304]
See all TC10 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [Y304] to TC10
Specificityab32079 recognises TC10.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human TC10 aa 100-200. The exact sequence is proprietary.
(Peptide available as
- 293 cell lysate, HeLa cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32079 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.Can be blocked with TC10 peptide (ab186757).|
|ICC/IF||1/250 - 1/500.|
FunctionPlasma membrane-associated small GTPase which cycles between an active GTP-bound and an inactive GDP-bound state. In active state binds to a variety of effector proteins to regulate cellular responses. Involved in epithelial cell polarization processes. May play a role in CFTR trafficking to the plasma membrane. Causes the formation of thin, actin-rich surface projections called filopodia.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rho family.
modificationsMay be post-translationally modified by both palmitoylation and polyisoprenylation.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- ARHQ antibody
- Ras homolog gene family member Q antibody
- RAS like family 7 member A antibody
Anti-TC10 antibody [Y304] (ab32079) at 1/1000 dilution + 293 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 23 kDa
Observed band size: 25 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunofluorescent analysis of TC10 expression in HeLa cells using 1/250 ab 32079.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab32079 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Liang J et al. Inhibition of the mevalonate pathway enhances cancer cell oncolysis mediated by M1 virus. Nat Commun 9:1524 (2018). PubMed: 29670091
- Fujita A et al. GTP hydrolysis of TC10 promotes neurite outgrowth through exocytic fusion of Rab11- and L1-containing vesicles by releasing exocyst component Exo70. PLoS One 8:e79689 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24223996
- Heasman SJ et al. Coordinated RhoA signaling at the leading edge and uropod is required for T cell transendothelial migration. J Cell Biol 190:553-63 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20733052
- Fausther-Bovendo H et al. HIV gp41 engages gC1qR on CD4+ T cells to induce the expression of an NK ligand through the PIP3/H2O2 pathway. PLoS Pathog 6:e1000975 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20617170
- Yasuda S et al. An essential role of Cdc42-like GTPases in mitosis of HeLa cells. FEBS Lett 580:3375-80 (2006). PubMed: 16716304