Product nameAnti-TCF21 antibody - ChIP Grade
See all TCF21 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TCF21 - ChIP Grade
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ChIP, ELISA, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog
- Purchase matching WB positive control:Recombinant Human TCF21 protein
- IHC-P: Human brain cortex senile plaque. WB: Fetal lung lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32981 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ChIP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 23112163
5 µg used per ChIP
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 17 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
FunctionInvolved in epithelial-mesenchymal interactions in kidney and lung morphogenesis that include epithelial differentiation and branching morphogenesis. May play a role in the specification or differentiation of one or more subsets of epicardial cell types.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- bHLHa23 antibody
- Capsulin antibody
- Class A basic helix-loop-helix protein 23 antibody
Immunohistochemistry of Human Brain, cortex, senile plaque tissue at an antibody concentration of 5.0µg/ml using anti-TCF21 antibody (ab32981)
Anti-TCF21 antibody - ChIP Grade (ab32981) at 0.5 µg/ml + fetal lung lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 20 kDa
Observed band size: 17 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
This product has been referenced in:
- Gooskens SL et al. TCF21 hypermethylation regulates renal tumor cell clonogenic proliferation and migration. Mol Oncol 12:166-179 (2018). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 29080283) »
- Wu PL et al. Transcription factor 21 regulates expression of ERß and SF-1 via upstream stimulatory factor-2 in endometriotic tissues. Biochim Biophys Acta Gene Regul Mech 1861:706-717 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30018006) »