Product nameAnti-TCF21 antibody - ChIP Grade
See all TCF21 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TCF21 - ChIP Grade
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ChIP, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog
- Purchase matching WB positive control:Recombinant Human TCF21 protein
- IHC-P: Human brain cortex senile plaque. WB: Fetal lung lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32981 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ChIP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 23112163
5 µg used per ChIP
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 17 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
FunctionInvolved in epithelial-mesenchymal interactions in kidney and lung morphogenesis that include epithelial differentiation and branching morphogenesis. May play a role in the specification or differentiation of one or more subsets of epicardial cell types.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- bHLHa23 antibody
- Capsulin antibody
- Class A basic helix-loop-helix protein 23 antibody
ab32981 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Gooskens SL et al. TCF21 hypermethylation regulates renal tumor cell clonogenic proliferation and migration. Mol Oncol 12:166-179 (2018). WB ; Human . PubMed: 29080283
- Wu PL et al. Transcription factor 21 regulates expression of ERß and SF-1 via upstream stimulatory factor-2 in endometriotic tissues. Biochim Biophys Acta Gene Regul Mech 1861:706-717 (2018). PubMed: 30018006
- Chen Y et al. Expression of Transcription Factor 21 (TCF21) and Upregulation Its Level Inhibits Invasion and Metastasis in Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Med Sci Monit 24:4128-4136 (2018). PubMed: 29909422
- Chen B et al. Promoter methylation of TCF21 may repress autophagy in the progression of lung cancer. J Cell Commun Signal 12:423-432 (2018). PubMed: 29086202
- Suffee N et al. Atrial natriuretic peptide regulates adipose tissue accumulation in adult atria. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:E771-E780 (2017). PubMed: 28096344
- Wu H et al. Curcumin increases exosomal TCF21 thus suppressing exosome-induced lung cancer. Oncotarget 7:87081-87090 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27894084
- Risebro CA et al. Characterisation of the human embryonic and foetal epicardium during heart development. Development 142:3630-6 (2015). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 26395486
- Harel I et al. Pharyngeal mesoderm regulatory network controls cardiac and head muscle morphogenesis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:18839-44 (2012). ChIP ; Mouse . PubMed: 23112163
- Richards KL et al. Methylation of the candidate biomarker TCF21 is very frequent across a spectrum of early-stage nonsmall cell lung cancers. Cancer 117:606-17 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20945327