Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TCPTP
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TCPTP antibody
See all TCPTP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TCPTP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human TCPTP aa 1-353. (Isoform 3)
MPTTIEREFEELDTQRRWQPLYLEIRNESHDYPHRVAKFPENRNRNRYRD VSPYDHSRVKLQNAENDYINASLVDIEEAQRSYILTQGPLPNTCCHFWLM VWQQKTKAVVMLNRIVEKESVKCAQYWPTDDQEMLFKETGFSVKLLSEDV KSYYTVHLLQLENINSGETRTISHFHYTTWPDFGVPESPASFLNFLFKVR ESGSLNPDHGPAVIHCSAGIGRSGTFSLVDTCLVLMEKGDDINIKQVLLN MRKYRMGLIQTPDQLRFSYMAIIEGAKCIKGDSSIQKRWKELSKEDLSPA FDHSPNKIMTEKYNGNRIGLEEEKLTGDRCTGLSSKMQDTMEENSERPRL TDT
Database link: P17706-3
- WB: Extracts of SW680, BT-474, Jurkat and K-562 cell lines; IHC: Rat heart tissue; ICC/ IF: MCF-7 cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab180764 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/200.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.
ab171870 - Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
Tissue specificityIsoform PTPA is probably the major isoform. Isoform PTPB is expressed in T-cells and in placenta.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class 1 subfamily.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm; Nucleus and Endoplasmic reticulum.
- Information by UniProt
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase non receptor type 2 antibody
- PTN2 antibody
- PTN2_HUMAN antibody
Paraffin-embedded rat heart tissue stained for TCPTP using ab180764 at 1/100 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
Immunofluorescence staining of MCF-7 cells stained for TCPTP with ab180764. Nuclei are labeled with DAPI (Blue).
All lanes : Anti-TCPTP antibody (ab180764) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : SW480 cell lysate
Lane 2 : BT-474 cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 4 : K-562 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L)
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 41 kDa
Blocking buffer: 3% nonfat dry milk in TBST.
ab180764 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Debarba LK et al. The role of TCPTP on leptin effects on astrocyte morphology. Mol Cell Endocrinol 482:62-69 (2019). PubMed: 30572001
- Li Y et al. PTPN2 improved renal injury and fibrosis by suppressing STAT-induced inflammation in early diabetic nephropathy. J Cell Mol Med 23:4179-4195 (2019). PubMed: 30955247
- Wang YN et al. PTPN2 improves implant osseointegration in T2DM via inducing the dephosphorylation of ERK. Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 244:1493-1503 (2019). PubMed: 31615285
- Manguso RT et al. In vivo CRISPR screening identifies Ptpn2 as a cancer immunotherapy target. Nature 547:413-418 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28723893
- Bettaieb A et al. Hepatocyte Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate Reduced Oxidase 4 Regulates Stress Signaling, Fibrosis, and Insulin Sensitivity During Development of Steatohepatitis in Mice. Gastroenterology 149:468-80.e10 (2015). PubMed: 25888330