Publishing research using ab25336? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab25336 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Liang W et al. Core Fucosylation of the T Cell Receptor Is Required for T Cell Activation. Front Immunol 9:78 (2018). PubMed: 29434598
- Shi YF et al. In vivo administration of monoclonal antibodies to the CD3 T cell receptor complex induces cell death (apoptosis) in immature thymocytes. J Immunol 146:3340-6 (1991). PubMed: 1827483
- Murosaki S et al. Failure of T cell receptor V beta negative selection in murine intestinal intra-epithelial lymphocytes. Int Immunol 3:1005-13 (1991). PubMed: 1661605
- Finkel TH et al. Alpha beta T cell receptor and CD3 transduce different signals in immature T cells. Implications for selection and tolerance. J Immunol 142:3006-12 (1989). PubMed: 2523422
- Crago SS et al. Antisera to the secretory component recognize the murine Fc receptor for IgA. J Immunol 142:3909-12 (1989). PubMed: 2785569
- Zhang JW et al. A common epitope on human myelin basic protein and the human T lymphocyte CD3 molecule. J Immunol 142:3917-22 (1989). PubMed: 2469727
- Byrne JA et al. Virgin and memory T cells have different requirements for activation via the CD2 molecule. Int Immunol 1:29-35 (1989). PubMed: 2577287
- Kubo RT et al. Characterization of a monoclonal antibody which detects all murine alpha beta T cell receptors. J Immunol 142:2736-42 (1989). PubMed: 2467936
- Finkel TH et al. The thymus has two functionally distinct populations of immature alpha beta + T cells: one population is deleted by ligation of alpha beta TCR. Cell 58:1047-54 (1989). PubMed: 2673539