Product nameAnti-TCR beta antibody [H57-597] (FITC)
See all TCR beta primary antibodies
DescriptionArmenian hamster monoclonal [H57-597] to TCR beta (FITC)
Host speciesArmenian hamster
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Mouse TCR beta. TCR affinity-purified from mouse T-cell hybridoma DO-11.10.
- Flow Cyt: Mouse splenocytes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from supernatant from an in vitro cell culture of a cell hybridoma.
- Anti-TCR beta antibody [H57-597] (Phycoerythrin) (ab236532)
- Anti-TCR beta antibody [H57-597] (Biotin) (ab236535)
- Anti-TCR beta antibody [H57-597] (CF405M) (ab236539)
- Anti-TCR beta antibody [H57-597] (PerCP) (ab236542)
- Anti-TCR beta antibody [H57-597] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab236544)
- Anti-TCR beta antibody [H57-597] (Allophycocyanin) (ab236572)
- Anti-TCR beta antibody [H57-597] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab242073)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab236545 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
RelevanceTCR (T cell antigen receptor) recognizes foreign antigens and translates such recognition events into intracellular signals that elicit a change in the cell from a dormant to an activated state. TCR is a heterodimer composed of either alpha and beta or gamma and delta chains. The vast majority of circulating T cells (95%) express the alpha/beta heterodimer while roughly 2-5% express the gamma/delta heterodimer. CD3 chains and the CD4 or CD8 coreceptors are also required for efficient signal transduction through the TCR.
Cellular localizationPlasma membrane.
- Entrez Gene: 21577 Mouse
- MGC108929 antibody
- MGC109620 antibody
- MGC116333 antibody
ab236545 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.