Product nameAnti-TCR beta antibody [H57-597] (violetFluor™ 450)
See all TCR beta primary antibodies
DescriptionArmenian hamster monoclonal [H57-597] to TCR beta (violetFluor™ 450)
Host speciesArmenian hamster
The antibody does not cross-react with cells expressing the gamma-delta TCR.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Flow Cyt: C57BI/6 splenocytes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab242073 was purified from tissue culture supernatant via affinity chromatography.
- Anti-TCR beta antibody [H57-597] (Phycoerythrin) (ab236532)
- Anti-TCR beta antibody [H57-597] (Biotin) (ab236535)
- Anti-TCR beta antibody [H57-597] (CF405M) (ab236539)
- Anti-TCR beta antibody [H57-597] (PerCP) (ab236542)
- Anti-TCR beta antibody [H57-597] (FITC) (ab236545)
- Anti-TCR beta antibody [H57-597] (Allophycocyanin) (ab236572)
- Anti-TCR alpha + TCR beta antibody [H57-597] (FITC) (ab25010)
- Anti-TCR alpha + TCR beta antibody [H57-597] (ab25336)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab242073 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
0.25 µg: The amount of antibody required for optimal staining of a cell sample should be determined empirically in your system.
RelevanceTCR (T cell antigen receptor) recognizes foreign antigens and translates such recognition events into intracellular signals that elicit a change in the cell from a dormant to an activated state. TCR is a heterodimer composed of either alpha and beta or gamma and delta chains. The vast majority of circulating T cells (95%) express the alpha/beta heterodimer while roughly 2-5% express the gamma/delta heterodimer. CD3 chains and the CD4 or CD8 coreceptors are also required for efficient signal transduction through the TCR.
Cellular localizationPlasma membrane.
- Entrez Gene: 21577 Mouse
- MGC108929 antibody
- MGC109620 antibody
- MGC116333 antibody
ab242073 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.