Publishing research using ab57105? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab57105 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Taylor LM et al. Pathological phosphorylation of tau and TDP-43 by TTBK1 and TTBK2 drives neurodegeneration. Mol Neurodegener 13:7 (2018). WB ; Caenorhabditis elegans . PubMed: 29409526
- Chandran JS et al. Site Specific Modification of Adeno-Associated Virus Enables Both Fluorescent Imaging of Viral Particles and Characterization of the Capsid Interactome. Sci Rep 7:14766 (2017). PubMed: 29116194
- Liachko NF et al. The phosphatase calcineurin regulates pathological TDP-43 phosphorylation. Acta Neuropathol 132:545-61 (2016). PubMed: 27473149
- Salazar DA et al. The Progranulin Cleavage Products, Granulins, Exacerbate TDP-43 Toxicity and Increase TDP-43 Levels. J Neurosci 35:9315-28 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26109656
- Jablonski AM et al. Loss of RAD-23 Protects Against Models of Motor Neuron Disease by Enhancing Mutant Protein Clearance. J Neurosci 35:14286-306 (2015). PubMed: 26490867
- Fang YS et al. Full-length TDP-43 forms toxic amyloid oligomers that are present in frontotemporal lobar dementia-TDP patients. Nat Commun 5:4824 (2014). PubMed: 25215604
- Stribl C et al. Mitochondrial dysfunction and decrease in body weight of a transgenic knock-in mouse model for TDP-43. J Biol Chem 289:10769-84 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24515116
- Nehls J et al. HIV-1 replication in human immune cells is independent of TAR DNA binding protein 43 (TDP-43) expression. PLoS One 9:e105478 (2014). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 25127017
- Liachko NF et al. CDC7 inhibition blocks pathological TDP-43 phosphorylation and neurodegeneration. Ann Neurol 74:39-52 (2013). PubMed: 23424178
- Graf R et al. Identification of LIN28B-bound mRNAs reveals features of target recognition and regulation. RNA Biol 10:1146-59 (2013). PubMed: 23770886
- Schebelle L et al. Efficient conditional and promoter-specific in vivo expression of cDNAs of choice by taking advantage of recombinase-mediated cassette exchange using FlEx gene traps. Nucleic Acids Res : (2010). WB . PubMed: 20139417
- Dujardin G et al. CELF proteins regulate CFTR pre-mRNA splicing: essential role of the divergent domain of ETR-3. Nucleic Acids Res 38:7273-85 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20631008
- Liachko NF et al. Phosphorylation promotes neurotoxicity in a Caenorhabditis elegans model of TDP-43 proteinopathy. J Neurosci 30:16208-19 (2010). WB . PubMed: 21123567