Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal to TEAD4
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human, Recombinant fragment
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-TEAD4 antibody
See all TEAD4 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal to TEAD4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human, Recombinant fragment
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 151-261 of Human TEAD4
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 30th May 2019. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Light chain typekappa
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Polymerase associated factors
- Pol II Transcription
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab58310 in the following tested applications.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.|
FunctionTranscription factor which plays a key role in the Hippo signaling pathway, a pathway involved in organ size control and tumor suppression by restricting proliferation and promoting apoptosis. The core of this pathway is composed of a kinase cascade wherein MST1/MST2, in complex with its regulatory protein SAV1, phosphorylates and activates LATS1/2 in complex with its regulatory protein MOB1, which in turn phosphorylates and inactivates YAP1 oncoprotein and WWTR1/TAZ. Acts by mediating gene expression of YAP1 and WWTR1/TAZ, thereby regulating cell proliferation, migration and epithelial mesenchymal transition (EMT) induction. Binds specifically and non-cooperatively to the Sph and GT-IIC 'enhansons' (5'-GTGGAATGT-3') and activates transcription. Binds to the M-CAT motif.
Tissue specificityPreferentially expressed in skeletal muscle. Lower levels in pancreas, placenta, and heart.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 TEA DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- EFTR 2 antibody
- EFTR2 antibody
- hRTEF 1B antibody
ab58310 has been referenced in 44 publications.
- Frum T & Ralston A Visualizing HIPPO Signaling Components in Mouse Early Embryonic Development. Methods Mol Biol 1893:335-352 (2019). PubMed: 30565145
- He W et al. Anti-neoplastic effect of mangiferin on human ovarian adenocarcinoma OVCAR8 cells via the regulation of YAP. Oncol Lett 17:1008-1018 (2019). PubMed: 30655860
- Hwang JH et al. TAZ couples Hippo/Wnt signalling and insulin sensitivity through Irs1 expression. Nat Commun 10:421 (2019). PubMed: 30679431
- Menchero S et al. Transitions in cell potency during early mouse development are driven by Notch. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30958266
- Kim W et al. Hippo signaling is intrinsically regulated during cell cycle progression by APC/CCdh1. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 116:9423-9432 (2019). PubMed: 31000600