Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR15629] to TEAD4/TEF-1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-TEAD4/TEF-1 antibody [EPR15629]
See all TEAD4/TEF-1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR15629] to TEAD4/TEF-1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment within Human TEAD4/TEF-1 aa 150-300. The exact sequence is proprietary. Immunogen sequence from TEAD4/TEF-1.
Database link: Q15561
- HeLa and SW480 whole cell lysates; Human TEAD1, TEAD2, TEAD3 and TEAD4/TEF-1 recombinant proteins (GST-Tag).
This product was previously labelled as TEAD4
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab197589 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).|
- DTEF 1 antibody
- NTEF 1 antibody
- Protein GT-IIC antibody
All lanes : Anti-TEAD4/TEF-1 antibody [EPR15629] (ab197589) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial cells from cervix adenocarcinoma) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : SW480 (Human colorectal adenocarcinoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugated at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size: 48 kDa
Observed band size: 54 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 1 minute
Blocking/Dilution buffer: 5% NFDM/TBST.
All lanes : Anti-TEAD4/TEF-1 antibody [EPR15629] (ab197589) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human TEAD4/TEF-1 recombinant protein (GST-Tag) aa165-280
Lane 2 : Human TEAD4/TEF-1 recombinant protein (GST-Tag) aa161-280
Lane 3 : Human TEAD2 recombinant protein (GST-Tag) aa161-290
Lane 4 : Human TEAD3 recombinant protein (GST-Tag) aa161-290
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97051) at 1/50000 dilution (Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugated)
Predicted band size: 48 kDa
Observed band size: 39 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 5 seconds
5% NFDM/TBST: Blocking and diluting buffer.
ab197589 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Xu M et al. Interaction of YAP1 and mTOR promotes bladder cancer progression. Int J Oncol 56:232-242 (2020). PubMed: 31789387
- Cui X et al. ZNFX1 anti-sense RNA 1 promotes the tumorigenesis of prostate cancer by regulating c-Myc expression via a regulatory network of competing endogenous RNAs. Cell Mol Life Sci N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31321444
- Lin J et al. Neuropilin 1 (NRP1) is a novel tumor marker in hepatocellular carcinoma. Clin Chim Acta 485:158-165 (2018). PubMed: 29966621
- Unterer B et al. IFN-?-response mediator GBP-1 represses human cell proliferation by inhibiting the Hippo signaling transcription factor TEAD. Biochem J 475:2955-2967 (2018). PubMed: 30120107