Product nameAnti-tenomodulin antibody
See all tenomodulin primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to tenomodulin
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- IHC-P: Human lung carcinoma tissue. ICC/IF: Primary tendon cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.01% BSA, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab203676 in the following tested applications.
|WB||1/100 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/200.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.
(or 1/50 - 1/200 if using a fluorescent secondary antibody)
FunctionMay be an angiogenesis inhibitor.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the chondromodulin-1 family.
Contains 1 BRICHOS domain.
- Information by UniProt
- BRICD4 antibody
- BRICHOS domain containing 4 antibody
- CHM1 LIKE antibody
ab203676 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Stanco D et al. Tenogenic differentiation protocol in xenogenic-free media enhances tendon-related marker expression in ASCs. PLoS One 14:e0212192 (2019). PubMed: 30753235
- Li K et al. High cholesterol inhibits tendon-related gene expressions in tendon-derived stem cells through reactive oxygen species-activated nuclear factor-?B signaling. J Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30825206
- Wang D et al. BMP14 induces tenogenic differentiation of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells in vitro. Exp Ther Med 16:1165-1174 (2018). PubMed: 30116367
- Chen S et al. Interleukin-6 Promotes Proliferation but Inhibits Tenogenic Differentiation via the Janus Kinase/Signal Transducers and Activators of Transcription 3 (JAK/STAT3) Pathway in Tendon-Derived Stem Cells. Med Sci Monit 24:1567-1573 (2018). PubMed: 29547593
- Qu Y et al. Growth differentiation factor-5 induces tenomodulin expression via phosphorylation of p38 and promotes viability of murine mesenchymal stem cells from compact bone. Mol Med Rep 17:3640-3646 (2018). PubMed: 29286087
- Deng G et al. Interleukin-10 promotes proliferation and migration, and inhibits tendon differentiation via the JAK/Stat3 pathway in tendon-derived stem cells in vitro. Mol Med Rep 18:5044-5052 (2018). PubMed: 30320384
- Tan Y et al. Thermal Preconditioning May Prevent Tendon Adhesion by Up-Regulating HSP72 in Rats. Cell Physiol Biochem 42:1623-1634 (2017). PubMed: 28738356
- Spang C et al. The tenocyte phenotype of human primary tendon cells in vitro is reduced by glucocorticoids. BMC Musculoskelet Disord 17:467 (2016). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 27832770