- References (5)
Publishing research using ab120432? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120432 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Huang Y et al. GIRK1-mediated inwardly rectifying potassium current suppresses the epileptiform burst activities and the potential antiepileptic effect of ML297. Biomed Pharmacother 101:362-370 (2018). PubMed: 29499411
- Montalbano A et al. Pharmacological Characterization of 5-HT1A Autoreceptor-Coupled GIRK Channels in Rat Dorsal Raphe 5-HT Neurons. PLoS One 10:e0140369 (2015). PubMed: 26460748
- Murthy M et al. Role for germline mutations and a rare coding single nucleotide polymorphism within the KCNJ5 potassium channel in a large cohort of sporadic cases of primary aldosteronism. Hypertension 63:783-9 (2014). PubMed: 24420545
- Vilar B et al. Alleviating pain hypersensitivity through activation of type 4 metabotropic glutamate receptor. J Neurosci 33:18951-65 (2013). PubMed: 24285900
- Murthy M et al. Characterization of a novel somatic KCNJ5 mutation delI157 in an aldosterone-producing adenoma. J Hypertens 30:1827-33 (2012). PubMed: 22743686