Publishing research using ab108666? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab108666 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Faisal I et al. Transcription Factor USF1 Is Required for Maintenance of Germline Stem Cells in Male Mice. Endocrinology 160:1119-1136 (2019). PubMed: 30759202
- Salahshoor MR et al. Effect of Thymoquinone on Reproductive Parameter in Morphine-treated Male Mice. Adv Biomed Res 7:18 (2018). PubMed: 29456989
- Sakr HF et al. Possible mechanisms underlying fatty liver in a rat model of male hypogonadism: A protective role for testosterone. Steroids 135:21-30 (2018). PubMed: 29674209
- Badr G et al. Protective effects of camel whey protein against scrotal heat-mediated damage and infertility in the mouse testis through YAP/Nrf2 and PPAR-gamma signaling pathways. Mol Reprod Dev 85:505-518 (2018). PubMed: 29683243
- Saad DY et al. Protective effects of sea cucumber (Holothuria atra) extract on testicular dysfunction induced by immune suppressant drugs in Wistar rats. Andrologia N/A:e13017 (2018). PubMed: 29687464
- Takayama K et al. Inhibition of the RANK/RANKL signaling with osteoprotegerin prevents castration-induced acceleration of bone metastasis in castration-insensitive prostate cancer. Cancer Lett 397:103-110 (2017). PubMed: 28373003
- Kwak BK & Lee SH Evaluation of Newly Developed Chemical Castration Method: Changes in Hormone Gene Expression of Hypothalamic-Pituitary Axis. Dev Reprod 21:307-315 (2017). PubMed: 29082346
- Dardmeh F et al. Lactobacillus rhamnosus PB01 (DSM 14870) supplementation affects markers of sperm kinematic parameters in a diet-induced obesity mice model. PLoS One 12:e0185964 (2017). PubMed: 29016685
- Rombaut C et al. The Effect of a Unilateral Orchiectomy before Gonadotoxic Treatment on the Contralateral Testis in Adult and Prepubertal Rats. PLoS One 11:e0164922 (2016). ELISA ; Rat . PubMed: 27768736
- Marino FE et al. Activin-ßC modulates cachexia by repressing the ubiquitin-proteasome and autophagic degradation pathways. J Cachexia Sarcopenia Muscle 6:365-80 (2015). ELISA ; Mouse . PubMed: 26673867
- Jalili C et al. Protective effect of Urtica dioica L against nicotine-induced damage on sperm parameters, testosterone and testis tissue in mice. Iran J Reprod Med 12:401-8 (2014). ELISA . PubMed: 25071848