Publishing research using ab124297? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab124297 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Chrysanthou S et al. A Critical Role of TET1/2 Proteins in Cell-Cycle Progression of Trophoblast Stem Cells. Stem Cell Reports 10:1355-1368 (2018). WB, ICC/IF . PubMed: 29576538
- Ji F et al. The role of 5-hydroxymethylcytosine in mitochondria after ischemic stroke. J Neurosci Res 96:1717-1726 (2018). PubMed: 30043506
- Guallar D et al. RNA-dependent chromatin targeting of TET2 for endogenous retrovirus control in pluripotent stem cells. Nat Genet 50:443-451 (2018). PubMed: 29483655
- Tang Y et al. DNA hydroxymethylation changes in response to spinal cord damage in a multiple sclerosis mouse model. Epigenomics N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30426768
- Marçais A et al. Adult T cell leukemia aggressivenness correlates with loss of both 5-hydroxymethylcytosine and TET2 expression. Oncotarget 8:52256-52268 (2017). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 28881727
- Mishra M & Kowluru RA The Role of DNA Methylation in the Metabolic Memory Phenomenon Associated With the Continued Progression of Diabetic Retinopathy. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 57:5748-5757 (2016). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 27787562
- Lio CW et al. Tet2 and Tet3 cooperate with B-lineage transcription factors to regulate DNA modification and chromatin accessibility. Elife 5:N/A (2016). WB, ChIP ; Mouse . PubMed: 27869616
- Huang Y et al. Distinct roles of the methylcytosine oxidases Tet1 and Tet2 in mouse embryonic stem cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:1361-6 (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 24474761