Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TET3
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TET3 antibody
See all TET3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TET3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant fragment containing the N terminal region of Human TET3 with proprietary tag.
- Human Jurkat cell extract and Mouse thymus cell extract.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.01% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 59% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab139311 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 179 kDa.|
|IP||1/50 - 1/100.|
FunctionCatalyzes the conversion of methylcytosine (5mC) to 5-hydroxymethylcytosine (hmC).
Tissue specificityExpressed in colon, muscle, adrenal gland and peripheral blood lymphocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TET family.
Developmental stageExpressed in fetal brain but not adult brain.
- Information by UniProt
- hCG_40738 antibody
- KIAA0401 antibody
- Methylcytosine dioxygenase TET3 antibody
Total extracts from mouse thymus were immunoprecipitated with an anti-TET2 antibody (Lane 1) or ab139311 (Lane 2) at 1/50 dilution, followed by Western Blot analysis using ab139311 at 1/500 dilution for 2 hours at RT.
All lanes : Anti-TET3 antibody (ab139311) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Human Jurkat cell extract
Lane 2 : Mouse thymus cell extract
Predicted band size: 179 kDa
ab139311 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Li H et al. Ten-Eleven Translocation (TET) Enzymes Modulate the Activation of Dendritic Cells in Allergic Rhinitis. Front Immunol 10:2271 (2019). PubMed: 31616436
- Liu Z et al. Melatonin alleviates adipose inflammation through elevating a-ketoglutarate and diverting adipose-derived exosomes to macrophages in mice. J Pineal Res 64:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29149454
- Zhao S et al. Reduced mRNA and Protein Expression Levels of Tet Methylcytosine Dioxygenase 3 in Endothelial Progenitor Cells of Patients of Type 2 Diabetes With Peripheral Artery Disease. Front Immunol 9:2859 (2018). PubMed: 30574144
- Feng J et al. Barrel Cortical Neuron Integrates Triple Associated Signals for Their Memory Through Receiving Epigenetic-Mediated New Synapse Innervations. Cereb Cortex 27:5858-5871 (2017). PubMed: 29121184
- Seritrakul P & Gross JM Tet-mediated DNA hydroxymethylation regulates retinal neurogenesis by modulating cell-extrinsic signaling pathways. PLoS Genet 13:e1006987 (2017). PubMed: 28926578
- Yang R et al. Hydrogen Sulfide Promotes Tet1- and Tet2-Mediated Foxp3 Demethylation to Drive Regulatory T Cell Differentiation and Maintain Immune Homeostasis. Immunity 43:251-63 (2015). PubMed: 26275994
- Li X et al. Neocortical Tet3-mediated accumulation of 5-hydroxymethylcytosine promotes rapid behavioral adaptation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:7120-5 (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 24757058