Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR3067] to Tetranectin
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-Tetranectin antibody [EPR3067]
See all Tetranectin primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3067] to Tetranectin
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Tetranectin aa 150-250. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human fetal kidney and Human plasma lysates; Human kidney tissue.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108999 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 22 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionTetranectin binds to plasminogen and to isolated kringle 4. May be involved in the packaging of molecules destined for exocytosis.
Tissue specificityFound in plasma.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
- Information by UniProt
- C type lectin domain family 3 member B antibody
- C-type lectin domain family 3 member B antibody
- Clec3b antibody
All lanes : Anti-Tetranectin antibody [EPR3067] (ab108999) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal kidney lysate
Lane 2 : Human plasma lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 23 kDa
ab108999 at 1/500 dilution staining Tetranectin in Human kidney by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
ab108999 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Sun J et al. CLEC3B as a potential diagnostic and prognostic biomarker in lung cancer and association with the immune microenvironment. Cancer Cell Int 20:106 (2020). PubMed: 32265595
- Zhu HF et al. Cancer-associated fibroblasts promote colorectal cancer progression by secreting CLEC3B. Cancer Biol Ther 20:967-978 (2019). PubMed: 30894065
- Liu J et al. CLEC3B is downregulated and inhibits proliferation in clear cell renal cell carcinoma. Oncol Rep 40:2023-2035 (2018). PubMed: 30066941