Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to TEX101
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TEX101 antibody
See all TEX101 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to TEX101
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein (Human),TEX101 (AAH01861, 267aa).
- TEX101 transfected 293T cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 2.68% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69522 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 29 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa).|
RelevanceTEX101 may play a role in signal transduction and promote protein tyrosine phosphorylation. It is detected in testis, spermatogonia and blood leukocytes but not detected in spermatocytes. Antibodies against TEX101 are present in sera from patients with scleroderma. There are two isoforms.
Cellular localizationCell membrane; Lipid-anchor, GPI-anchor (By similarity). Note=Associated with lipid rafts (By similarity).
- Cancer/testis antigen 131 antibody
- Cell surface receptor NYD SP8 antibody
- CT131 antibody
All lanes : Anti-TEX101 antibody (ab69522) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : TEX101 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 29 kDa
Observed band size: 29 kDa
ab69522 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Shang X et al. Serine protease PRSS55 is crucial for male mouse fertility via affecting sperm migration and sperm-egg binding. Cell Mol Life Sci N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30032357
- Schiza C et al. Discovery of a Human Testis-specific Protein Complex TEX101-DPEP3 and Selection of Its Disrupting Antibodies. Mol Cell Proteomics 17:2480-2495 (2018). PubMed: 30097533
- Korbakis D et al. Preclinical evaluation of a TEX101 protein ELISA test for the differential diagnosis of male infertility. BMC Med 15:60 (2017). PubMed: 28330469
- Korbakis D et al. Immunocapture-Selected Reaction Monitoring Screening Facilitates the Development of ELISA for the Measurement of Native TEX101 in Biological Fluids. Mol Cell Proteomics 14:1517-26 (2015). PubMed: 25813379
- Drabovich AP et al. Differential diagnosis of azoospermia with proteomic biomarkers ECM1 and TEX101 quantified in seminal plasma. Sci Transl Med 5:212ra160 (2013). Human . PubMed: 24259048