Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4589] to TFIIB
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-TFIIB antibody [EPR4589]
See all TFIIB primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4589] to TFIIB
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human TFIIB aa 300-400 (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- HepG2, HeLa, Jurkat, K562, C6, RAW 264.7, and PC12 cell lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109106 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.|
FunctionGeneral factor that plays a major role in the activation of eukaryotic genes transcribed by RNA polymerase II.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TFIIB family.
Contains 1 TFIIB-type zinc finger.
- Information by UniProt
- General transcription factor IIB antibody
- General transcription factor TFIIB antibody
- gtf2b antibody
All lanes : Anti-TFIIB antibody [EPR4589] (ab109106) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 4 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 5 : C6 cell lysate
Lane 6 : RAW 264.7 cell lysate
Lane 7 : PC12 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 35 kDa
ab109106 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Yang J et al. Targeting LOXL2 for cardiac interstitial fibrosis and heart failure treatment. Nat Commun 7:13710 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27966531