Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TGG2 / Myrosinase 2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Arabidopsis thaliana
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TGG2 / Myrosinase 2 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TGG2 / Myrosinase 2
ab243205 reacts with TGG2 / Myrosinase 2 of arabidopsis but does not react with TGG1 / Myrosinase 1 of arabidopsis.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Arabidopsis thaliana
- WB: Crude extract of Arabidopsis leaves.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 6
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A/G purified
Purification notesFilter sterilized.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab243205 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa.|
RelevanceMay degrade glucosinolates (glucose residue linked by a thioglucoside bound to an amino acid derivative) to glucose, sulfate and any of the products: thiocyanates, isothiocyanates, nitriles, epithionitriles or oxazolidine-2-thiones. These toxic degradation products can deter insect herbivores. Seems to function in abscisic acid (ABA) and methyl jasmonate (MeJA) signaling in guard cells. Functionally redundant with TGG1.
- SwissProt: Q9C5C2 Arabidopsis thaliana
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab243205 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Liebminger E et al. Myrosinases TGG1 and TGG2 from Arabidopsis thaliana contain exclusively oligomannosidic N-glycans. Phytochemistry 84:24-30 (2012). WB ; Arabidopsis thaliana . PubMed: 23009876
- Agee AE et al. MODIFIED VACUOLE PHENOTYPE1 is an Arabidopsis myrosinase-associated protein involved in endomembrane protein trafficking. Plant Physiol 152:120-32 (2010). WB ; Arabidopsis thaliana . PubMed: 19880612
- Shirakawa M et al. Arabidopsis Qa-SNARE SYP2 proteins localized to different subcellular regions function redundantly in vacuolar protein sorting and plant development. Plant J 64:924-35 (2010). WB ; Arabidopsis thaliana . PubMed: 21143674
- Ueda H et al. AtVAM3 is required for normal specification of idioblasts, myrosin cells. Plant Cell Physiol 47:164-75 (2006). WB, Electron Microscopy . PubMed: 16306062