Key features and details
- Fluorescent T1+ sensitive indicator (K+ channels)
- Purity: > 95%
- Soluble in DMSO to 1mg/ml
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameThallos AM
DescriptionFluorescent T1+ sensitive indicator (K+ channels)
Storage instructionsShipped at room temperature. Store at -20°C.
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 1mg/ml
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab147456 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Delpire E et al. Small-molecule screen identifies inhibitors of the neuronal K-Cl cotransporter KCC2. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:5383-8 (2009). PubMed: 19279215
- Niswender CM et al. A novel assay of Gi/o-linked G protein-coupled receptor coupling to potassium channels provides new insights into the pharmacology of the group III metabotropic glutamate receptors. Mol Pharmacol 73:1213-24 (2008). PubMed: 18171729
- Weaver CD et al. A thallium-sensitive, fluorescence-based assay for detecting and characterizing potassium channel modulators in mammalian cells. J Biomol Screen 9:671-7 (2004). PubMed: 15634793