Publishing research using ab86255? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab86255 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Danzl K et al. Early inhibition of endothelial retinoid uptake upon myocardial infarction restores cardiac function and prevents cell, tissue, and animal death. J Mol Cell Cardiol 126:105-117 (2019). PubMed: 30472251
- Zhu J et al. Oxidative and anti-oxidative status in muscle of young rats in response to six protein diets. Sci Rep 7:13184 (2017). PubMed: 29030561
- Stopa JD et al. Kinetic-based trapping by intervening sequence variants of the active sites of protein-disulfide isomerase identifies platelet protein substrates. J Biol Chem 292:9063-9074 (2017). PubMed: 28364042
- Binolfi A et al. Intracellular repair of oxidation-damaged a-synuclein fails to target C-terminal modification sites. Nat Commun 7:10251 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26807843
- Wang C et al. Reduction Impairs the Antibacterial Activity but Benefits the LPS Neutralization Ability of Human Enteric Defensin 5. Sci Rep 6:22875 (2016). ELISA . PubMed: 26960718
- Liu X et al. The novel triterpenoid RTA 408 protects human retinal pigment epithelial cells against H2O2-induced cell injury via NF-E2-related factor 2 (Nrf2) activation. Redox Biol 8:98-109 (2016). Human . PubMed: 26773873
- Tome ME et al. Identification of P-glycoprotein co-fractionating proteins and specific binding partners in rat brain microvessels. J Neurochem 134:200-10 (2015). PubMed: 25832806
- Yuan L et al. 17ß-Estradiol alters oxidative stress response protein expression and oxidative damage in the uterus. Mol Cell Endocrinol 382:218-26 (2014). PubMed: 24103313
- McDonagh B et al. Differential cysteine labeling and global label-free proteomics reveals an altered metabolic state in skeletal muscle aging. J Proteome Res 13:5008-21 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25181601
- Yu Y et al. Overexpression of thioredoxin-binding protein 2 increases oxidation sensitivity and apoptosis in human lens epithelial cells. Free Radic Biol Med 57:92-104 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23291592
- Harden CJ et al. Evaluation of the salivary proteome as a surrogate tissue for systems biology approaches to understanding appetite. J Proteomics : (2011). PubMed: 22200674