Publishing research using ab92621? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab92621 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Kobori T et al. Interleukin-18 Amplifies Macrophage Polarization and Morphological Alteration, Leading to Excessive Angiogenesis. Front Immunol 9:334 (2018). PubMed: 29559970
- Man-Kupisinska A et al. A New Ligand-Based Method for Purifying Active Human Plasma-Derived Ficolin-3 Complexes Supports the Phenomenon of Crosstalk between Pattern-Recognition Molecules and Immunoglobulins. PLoS One 11:e0156691 (2016). PubMed: 27232184
- Pan XY et al. Hirudin promotes angiogenesis by modulating the cross-talk between p38 MAPK and ERK in rat ischemic skin flap tissue. Tissue Cell 47:301-10 (2015). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 25958163
- Chen J et al. Antithrombin nanoparticles improve kidney reperfusion and protect kidney function after ischemia-reperfusion injury. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 308:F765-73 (2015). PubMed: 25651565
- Palekar RU et al. Quantifying progression and regression of thrombotic risk in experimental atherosclerosis. FASEB J 29:3100-9 (2015). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 25857553
- Rossnagl S et al. Blood clot formation does not affect metastasis formation or tumor growth in a murine model of breast cancer. PLoS One 9:e94922 (2014). ICC/IF ; Mouse, Human . PubMed: 24740307