For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume you’re happy with this.
the answer to your question:
The problems are not solved.
All 3 antibodys which I bought sre not function in our hands.
Teh andtibodys are:
My collegues and I checked them all 3 in 3 different methods.
Western Blotting, FACS and IF
We've been using Hela cells
Protocolls from the WB, IF and FACS i put in a word file for you.
I am not happy about this situation but I can't change the situation.
Asked on Nov 06 2012
Thank you for contacting us.
I am sorry to hear that these antibodies do not work as expected.
According to the records in our system, the purchase of ab40664 has already been refunded and the case has been discussed and resolved.
As for ab93909 and ab128487 I have a few more questions, if you don't mind:
1) What is the actual problem you have encountered (e.g. no bands in WB, high background in ICC/IF etc)?
I just wanted to mention that ab93909 has not been tested in FACS and ab128487 has not been tested in ICC/IF, but a discount code was issued to you for trying the latter antibody in ICC/IF.
2) What antibody dilutions were used?
3) How much protein was loaded onto the gel for WB analysis?
4) For flow cytometry, did you try fixing and permeabilizing the cells?
5) How well are the secondary antibodies working with other primary antibodies?
I look forward to hear back from you and assist you further.
Use our products? Submit an Abreview. Earn rewards!
Answered on Nov 06 2012