Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4545] to Thymidylate Synthase (APC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Product nameAnti-Thymidylate Synthase antibody [EPR4545] (APC)
See all Thymidylate Synthase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4545] to Thymidylate Synthase (APC)
ConjugationAPC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human Thymidylate Synthase aa 300 to the C-terminus (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P04818
- Flow Cyt: HeLa cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-Thymidylate Synthase antibody [EPR4545] (ab108995)
- Anti-Thymidylate Synthase antibody [EPR4545] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab197898)
- Anti-Thymidylate Synthase antibody [EPR4545] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab197899)
- Anti-Thymidylate Synthase antibody [EPR4545] (PE) (ab225092)
- Anti-Thymidylate Synthase antibody [EPR4545] - BSA and Azide free (ab232021)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab225091 in the following tested applications.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF.
FunctionContributes to the de novo mitochondrial thymidylate biosynthesis pathway.
PathwayPyrimidine metabolism; dTTP biosynthesis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the thymidylate synthase family.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Mitochondrion. Mitochondrion matrix. Mitochondrion inner membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- d TMP synthase antibody
- EC 22.214.171.124 antibody
- HsT422 antibody
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab225091 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab225091, 1/5000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was Rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Allophycocyanin (ab232814) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 40 mW Red laser (640nm) and 670/14 bandpass filter.
This antibody gave a positive signal in HeLa cells fixed with 80% methanol (5 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min used under the same conditions.
ab225091 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.