Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Thymosin beta 4
- Suitable for: ELISA, ICC, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Thymosin beta 4 antibody
See all Thymosin beta 4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Thymosin beta 4
SpecificityRecognises a synthetic Human Thymosin beta 4 peptide(aa 1-43). The antibody has not been tested on the endogenous protein.ab14334 also detects Thymosin beta 9 and Thymosin beta 10 along with Thymosin beta 4.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICC, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Horse, Chicken, Cow
- Thymosin beta 4 synthetic peptide
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14334 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. See Smart et al. Non specific bands were reported by the researcher who published this reference.|
FunctionPlays an important role in the organization of the cytoskeleton (By similarity). Binds to and sequesters actin monomers (G actin) and therefore inhibits actin polymerization.
Seraspenide inhibits the entry of hematopoeitic pluripotent stem cells into the S-phase.
Tissue specificityExpressed in several hemopoietic cell lines and lymphoid malignant cells. Decreased levels in myeloma cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the thymosin beta family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
- Information by UniProt
- Fx antibody
- Hematopoietic system regulatory peptide antibody
- Prothymosin beta 4 antibody
ab14334 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Li X et al. Generation of Tß4 knock-in Cashmere goat using CRISPR/Cas9. Int J Biol Sci 15:1743-1754 (2019). PubMed: 31360116
- Hasan AA et al. Mechanisms of GLP-1 receptor-independent renoprotective effects of the dipeptidyl peptidase type 4 inhibitor linagliptin in GLP-1 receptor knockout mice with 5/6 nephrectomy. Kidney Int 95:1373-1388 (2019). PubMed: 30979564
- Kannan L et al. Identification and characterization of thymosin beta-4 in chicken macrophages using whole cell MALDI-TOF. Ann N Y Acad Sci 1112:425-34 (2007). PubMed: 17947593
- Smart N et al. Thymosin beta4 induces adult epicardial progenitor mobilization and neovascularization. Nature : (2006). PubMed: 17108969