Publishing research using ab53729? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab53729 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Liang X et al. Thyroid function alterations attributed to high iodide supplementation in maternal rats and their offspring. J Trace Elem Med Biol 47:89-97 (2018). PubMed: 29544812
- Howie RN et al. Effects of In Utero Thyroxine Exposure on Murine Cranial Suture Growth. PLoS One 11:e0167805 (2016). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 27959899
- Lin JZ et al. Gene specific actions of thyroid hormone receptor subtypes. PLoS One 8:e52407 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23300972
- Adamopoulos S et al. Thyroid hormone signalling is altered in response to physical training in patients with end-stage heart failure and mechanical assist devices: potential physiological consequences? Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg 17:664-8 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23820669
- Tadmouri A et al. Cacnb4 directly couples electrical activity to gene expression, a process defective in juvenile epilepsy. EMBO J 31:3730-44 (2012). PubMed: 22892567
- Alexandros L et al. Cell-type-dependent thyroid hormone effects on glioma tumor cell lines. J Thyroid Res 2011:856050 (2011). WB . PubMed: 22229106
- Pathak A et al. Maternal thyroid hormone before the onset of fetal thyroid function regulates Reelin and downstream signaling cascade affecting neocortical neuronal migration. Cereb Cortex 21:11-21 (2011). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 20368265
- Malik IA et al. Changes in gene expression of DOR and other thyroid hormone receptors in rat liver during acute-phase response. Cell Tissue Res 342:261-72 (2010). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 20949361