Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab26257 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
FunctionRNA-binding protein. Possesses nucleolytic activity against cytotoxic lymphocyte target cells. May be involved in apoptosis.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated by MAPK14 following DNA damage, releasing TIAR from GADD45A mRNA.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasmic granule. The cytoplasmic granules are stress granules which are a dense aggregation in the cytosol composed of proteins and RNAs that appear when the cell is under stress. Colocalizes with NANOS3 in the stress granules (By similarity). Cytoplasmic granules of cytolytic T-lymphocytes.
- Information by UniProt
- Aging associated gene 7 protein antibody
- Nucleolysin TIAR antibody
- T cluster binding protein antibody
Anti-TIAL1 antibody (ab26257) at 1.25 µg/ml
Predicted band size: 42 kDa
ab26258 staining human TIAL1 in Jurkat cell lysate by Western Blot. Gel concentration 12%.
This product has been referenced in:
- Schäffler K et al. A stimulatory role for the La-related protein 4B in translation. RNA 16:1488-99 (2010). ICC/IF ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20573744) »
- Linder B et al. Tdrd3 is a novel stress granule-associated protein interacting with the Fragile-X syndrome protein FMRP. Hum Mol Genet 17:3236-46 (2008). Read more (PubMed: 18664458) »