Product nameAnti-TIAM1 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TIAM1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human TIAM1 aa 1478-1506 (C terminal) conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Haemocyanin (KLH). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q13009
- Human colon tissue. ZR-75-1 cell line lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab211518 in the following tested applications.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 178 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionModulates the activity of RHO-like proteins and connects extracellular signals to cytoskeletal activities. Acts as a GDP-dissociation stimulator protein that stimulates the GDP-GTP exchange activity of RHO-like GTPases and activates them. Activates RAC1, CDC42, and to a lesser extent RHOA.
Tissue specificityFound in virtually all analyzed tumor cell lines including B- and T-lymphomas, neuroblastomas, melanomas and carcinomas.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TIAM family.
Contains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
Contains 2 PH domains.
Contains 1 RBD (Ras-binding) domain.
Cellular localizationCell junction. Presence of KRIT1, CDH5 and RAP1B is required for its localization to the cell junction.
- Information by UniProt
- Human T-lymphoma invasion and metastasis inducing TIAM1 protein antibody
- T cell lymphoma invasion and metastasis 1 antibody
- T lymphoma invasion and metastasis inducing TIAM1 protein antibody
ab211518 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Zhang X et al. MicroRNA 483-3p targets Pard3 to potentiate TGF-ß1-induced cell migration, invasion, and epithelial-mesenchymal transition in anaplastic thyroid cancer cells. Oncogene 38:699-715 (2019). PubMed: 30171257
- Wen-Jian Y et al. NF45 promotes esophageal squamous carcinoma cell invasion by increasing Rac1 activity through 14-3-3e protein. Arch Biochem Biophys 663:101-108 (2018). PubMed: 30550728
- Yu M et al. miR-10b Downregulated by DNA Methylation Acts as a Tumor Suppressor in HPV-Positive Cervical Cancer via Targeting Tiam1. Cell Physiol Biochem 51:1763-1777 (2018). PubMed: 30504727