Product nameAnti-TIGAR antibody
See all TIGAR primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TIGAR
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide (Human) of 19 amino acids from a region near the centre of TIGAR
- MCF7 cell lysate Human brain tissue
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62533 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa).|
FunctionProbable fructose-biphosphatase. Lowers cellular levels of fructose 2,6-bisphosphate. Protects cells against reactive oxygen species and against apoptosis induced by p53/TP53.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphoglycerate mutase family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- 6-bisphosphatase TIGAR antibody
- C12ORF5 antibody
- chromosome 12 open reading frame 5 antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-TIGAR antibody (ab62533) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-TIGAR antibody (ab62533) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-TIGAR antibody (ab62533) at 2 µg/ml
All lanes : MCF7 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 30 kDa
Observed band size: 30 kDa
immunohistochemical analysis of TIGAR expression in human brain tissue using 2.5 µg/ml ab62533.
Immunofluorescence of TIGAR in Human Brain cells using ab62533 at 20 ug/ml.
This product has been referenced in:
- Gooptu M et al. Mitochondrial and glycolytic metabolic compartmentalization in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Semin Oncol 44:204-217 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 29248132) »
- Maiti AK et al. IL-4 Protects the Mitochondria Against TNFa and IFN? Induced Insult During Clearance of Infection with Citrobacter rodentium and Escherichia coli. Sci Rep 5:15434 (2015). IHC ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 26481427) »