Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TIGAR
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TIGAR antibody
See all TIGAR primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TIGAR
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide (Human) of 19 amino acids from a region near the centre of TIGAR
- MCF7 cell lysate Human brain tissue
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62533 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa).|
FunctionProbable fructose-biphosphatase. Lowers cellular levels of fructose 2,6-bisphosphate. Protects cells against reactive oxygen species and against apoptosis induced by p53/TP53.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphoglycerate mutase family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- 6-bisphosphatase TIGAR antibody
- C12ORF5 antibody
- chromosome 12 open reading frame 5 antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-TIGAR antibody (ab62533) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-TIGAR antibody (ab62533) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-TIGAR antibody (ab62533) at 2 µg/ml
All lanes : MCF7 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 30 kDa
Observed band size: 30 kDa
immunohistochemical analysis of TIGAR expression in human brain tissue using 2.5 µg/ml ab62533.
Immunofluorescence of TIGAR in Human Brain cells using ab62533 at 20 ug/ml.
ab62533 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Chen F et al. TIGAR/AP-1 axis accelerates the division of Lgr5- reserve intestinal stem cells to reestablish intestinal architecture after lethal radiation. Cell Death Dis 11:501 (2020). PubMed: 32632140
- Wang H et al. Loss of TIGAR Induces Oxidative Stress and Meiotic Defects in Oocytes from Obese Mice. Mol Cell Proteomics 17:1354-1364 (2018). PubMed: 29776966
- Gooptu M et al. Mitochondrial and glycolytic metabolic compartmentalization in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Semin Oncol 44:204-217 (2017). PubMed: 29248132
- Maiti AK et al. IL-4 Protects the Mitochondria Against TNFa and IFN? Induced Insult During Clearance of Infection with Citrobacter rodentium and Escherichia coli. Sci Rep 5:15434 (2015). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 26481427
- Kim J et al. TIGAR regulates glycolysis in ischemic kidney proximal tubules. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 308:F298-308 (2015). PubMed: 25503731