Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TIL/TLR1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TIL/TLR1 antibody
See all TIL/TLR1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TIL/TLR1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human TIL/TLR1 aa 30-290.
Database link: Q15399
- WB: mouse spleen, thymus and small intestine, rat spleen and thymus tissue lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 49% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab180798 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 90 kDa.|
FunctionParticipates in the innate immune response to microbial agents. Cooperates with TLR2 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipoproteins or lipopeptides. Acts via MYD88 and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response.
Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highly expressed in spleen, ovary, peripheral blood leukocytes, thymus and small intestine.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Toll-like receptor family.
Contains 12 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 TIR domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle > phagosome membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD281 antibody
- CD281 antigen antibody
- KIAA0012 antibody
All lanes : Anti-TIL/TLR1 antibody (ab180798) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse spleen tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse thymus tissue lysate
Lane 3 : Mouse small intestine tissue lysate
Lane 4 : Rat spleen tissue lysate
Lane 5 : Rat thymus tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L)
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 90 kDa
Exposure time: 60 seconds
Blocking buffer: 3% nonfat dry milk in TBST.
ab180798 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Galoian K et al. Toll like receptors TLR1/2, TLR6 and MUC5B as binding interaction partners with cytostatic proline rich polypeptide 1 in human chondrosarcoma. Int J Oncol 52:139-154 (2018). PubMed: 29138803
- Moretti IF et al. Plasmatic membrane toll-like receptor expressions in human astrocytomas. PLoS One 13:e0199211 (2018). PubMed: 29912993
- Jiang C et al. The Expression of Toll-like receptors in eutopic and ectopic endometrium and its implication in the inflammatory pathogenesis of adenomyosis. Sci Rep 7:7365 (2017). PubMed: 28779087