Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TIM 1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TIM 1 antibody
See all TIM 1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TIM 1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A 16 amino acid peptide from near the centre of human TIM 1
- Jurkat, SH-N-SH, and THP-1 cell lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47634 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 8 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.|
FunctionMay play a role in T-helper cell development and the regulation of asthma and allergic diseases. Receptor for TIMD4 (By similarity). In case of human hepatitis A virus (HHAV) infection, functions as a cell-surface receptor for the virus. May play a role in kidney injury and repair.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with highest levels in kidney and testis. Expressed by activated CD4+ T-cells during the development of helper T-cells responses.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. TIM family.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD365 antibody
- HAVCR 1 antibody
- HAVCR antibody
All lanes : Anti-TIM 1 antibody (ab47634) at 1 µg
Lane 1 : Jurkat (human T cell leukemia cell line from peripheral blood) cell lysate
Lane 2 : SK-N-SH (human neuroblastoma cell line) cell lysate
Lane 3 : THP-1 (human monocytic leukemia cell line) cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-rabbit IgG (HRP) at 1/10000 dilution
Predicted band size: 44 kDa
Additional bands at: 60 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Diluting buffer and concentration: 5% NFDM/TBST.
Primary incubated for 1 hour at room temperature.
ab47634 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Shi B et al. Protein kinase C inhibitor chelerythrine attenuates partial unilateral ureteral obstruction induced kidney injury in neonatal rats. Life Sci 216:85-91 (2019). PubMed: 30439378
- Li HL et al. IGFBP2 is a potential biomarker in acute kidney injury (AKI) and resveratrol-loaded nanoparticles prevent AKI. Oncotarget 9:36551-36560 (2018). PubMed: 30564296
- Tang TT et al. Hydroxychloroquine attenuates renal ischemia/reperfusion injury by inhibiting cathepsin mediated NLRP3 inflammasome activation. Cell Death Dis 9:351 (2018). PubMed: 29500339
- Fu Y et al. Renal-targeting triptolide-glucosamine conjugate exhibits lower toxicity and superior efficacy in attenuation of ischemia/reperfusion renal injury in rats. Acta Pharmacol Sin 37:1467-1480 (2016). PubMed: 27397544
- Liu M et al. 3-MCPD 1-Palmitate Induced Tubular Cell Apoptosis In Vivo via JNK/p53 Pathways. Toxicol Sci 151:181-92 (2016). PubMed: 27008853
- Khandrika L et al. Kidney injury molecule-1 is up-regulated in renal epithelial cells in response to oxalate in vitro and in renal tissues in response to hyperoxaluria in vivo. PLoS One 7:e44174 (2012). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 22984472
- Cooper TK et al. Use of urinary biomarkers of renal ischemia in a lamb preclinical left ventricular assist device model. Artif Organs 36:820-4 (2012). Sheep . PubMed: 22428807