Publishing research using ab47635? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab47635 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Lee SH et al. Dual actions on gout flare and acute kidney injury along with enhanced renal transporter activities by Yokuininto, a Kampo medicine. BMC Complement Altern Med 19:57 (2019). PubMed: 30871515
- Begum S et al. Modulation of Renal Parenchyma in Response to Allogeneic Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Transplantation in Acute Kidney Injury. Int J Stem Cells 12:125-138 (2019). PubMed: 30836723
- Ramani K et al. Unexpected kidney-restricted role for IL-17 receptor signaling in defense against systemic Candida albicans infection. JCI Insight 3:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29720566
- Baek JH et al. Deletion of the Mitochondrial Complex-IV Cofactor Heme A:Farnesyltransferase Causes Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis and Interferon Response. Am J Pathol 188:2745-2762 (2018). PubMed: 30268775
- Joshi S et al. Transcriptional study of hyperoxaluria and calcium oxalate nephrolithiasis in male rats: Inflammatory changes are mainly associated with crystal deposition. PLoS One 12:e0185009 (2017). PubMed: 29091707
- Xu C et al. Lefty1 alleviates renal tubulointerstitial injury in mice with unilateral ureteral obstruction. Mol Med Rep 13:901-8 (2016). PubMed: 26647776