Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TIM 1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TIM 1 antibody
See all TIM 1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TIM 1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a portion of the amino acids 200-300 of Human TIM 1
- Testis tissue
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.05% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab78494 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2.5 - 5 µg/ml.|
FunctionMay play a role in T-helper cell development and the regulation of asthma and allergic diseases. Receptor for TIMD4 (By similarity). In case of human hepatitis A virus (HHAV) infection, functions as a cell-surface receptor for the virus. May play a role in kidney injury and repair.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with highest levels in kidney and testis. Expressed by activated CD4+ T-cells during the development of helper T-cells responses.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. TIM family.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD365 antibody
- HAVCR 1 antibody
- HAVCR antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of Formaldehyde-fixed murine obese nephric tissue sections, labelling TIM 1 with ab78494 at a dilution of 1/2500 incubated for 12 hours at 4°C in PBS and 2.5% Horse serum. Heat mediated antigen retrival was with Citrate buffer. Blocking was with 2.5% horse serum incubated for 1 hour at 25°C. Secondary was a horse anti-rabbit polyclonal HRP conjugate used undiluted. Counterstaining against nuclear DNA was with DAPI.
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human testis tissue, staining TIM 1 with ab78494 at 5 µg/ml.
All lanes : Anti-TIM 1 antibody (ab78494) at 3 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human brain lysate
Lane 2 : Human brain lysate in presence of immunizing peptide
Lane 3 : Mouse brain lysate
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
ab78494 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Yang X et al. Glucose-regulated protein 75 in foodborne disease models induces renal tubular necrosis. Food Chem Toxicol 133:110720 (2019). PubMed: 31369848
- Li YF et al. Protective effect of anisodamine in rats with glycerol-induced acute kidney injury. BMC Nephrol 20:223 (2019). PubMed: 31208365
- Zhang L et al. Effects of Farnesiferol B on Ischemia-Reperfusion-Induced Renal Damage, Inflammation, and NF-?B Signaling. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31842453
- Sureshbabu A et al. RIPK3 promotes sepsis-induced acute kidney injury via mitochondrial dysfunction. JCI Insight 3:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29875323
- Gai Z et al. Farnesoid X receptor activation protects the kidney from ischemia-reperfusion damage. Sci Rep 7:9815 (2017). PubMed: 28852062