Publishing research using ab109125? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109125 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Lan Y et al. OPN3 is a key regulator of UVA-induced photoaging in human dermal fibroblast cells. Br J Dermatol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31380578
- Zhang W et al. Knockdown of KDM1A suppresses tumour migration and invasion by epigenetically regulating the TIMP1/MMP9 pathway in papillary thyroid cancer. J Cell Mol Med 23:4933-4944 (2019). PubMed: 31211500
- Guo Z et al. Analysis of the differential urinary protein profile in IgA nephropathy patients of Uygur ethnicity. BMC Nephrol 19:358 (2018). PubMed: 30547763
- Qiu J et al. MicroRNA-488 inhibits proliferation, invasion and EMT in osteosarcoma cell lines by targeting aquaporin 3. Int J Oncol 53:1493-1504 (2018). PubMed: 30015825
- Wang Q et al. Luteolin reduces migration of human glioblastoma cell lines via inhibition of the p-IGF-1R/PI3K/AKT/mTOR signaling pathway. Oncol Lett 14:3545-3551 (2017). PubMed: 28927111
- Wang C et al. Etoposide Induces Apoptosis in Activated Human Hepatic Stellate Cells via ER Stress. Sci Rep 6:34330 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27680712
- Lu X et al. Evaluation of MMP-9 and MMP-2 and their suppressor TIMP-1 and TIMP-2 in adenocarcinoma of esophagogastric junction. Onco Targets Ther 9:4343-9 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27486337
- Vincent ZL et al. Regulation of TIMP-1 in Human Placenta and Fetal Membranes by lipopolysaccharide and demethylating agent 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine. Reprod Biol Endocrinol 13:136 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26691525
- Li T et al. Effects of small interfering RNA-mediated downregulation of the Krüppel-like factor 4 gene on collagen metabolism in human hepatic stellate cells. Mol Med Rep 12:3972-8 (2015). Human . PubMed: 26018498