Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TIPE2
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TIPE2 antibody
See all TIPE2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TIPE2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human TIPE2 (internal sequence).
- WB: Extracts from HuvEc cells.
Protein previously known as Tumor necrosis factor alpha-induced protein 8-like protein 2.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110389 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. or using a pressure cooker for about 5 minutes.|
FunctionActs as a negative regulator of innate and adaptive immunity by maintaining immune homeostasis. Negative regulator of Toll-like receptor and T-cell receptor function. Prevents hyperresponsiveness of the immune system and maintains immune homeostasis. Inhibits JUN/AP1 and NF-kappa-B activation. Promotes Fas-induced apoptosis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TNFAIP8 family. TNFAIP8L2 subfamily.
DomainThe central region was initially thought to constitute a DED (death effector) domain. However, 3D-structure data reveal a previously uncharacterized fold that is different from the predicted fold of a DED (death effector) domain. It consists of a large, hydrophobic central cavity that is poised for cofactor binding.
- Information by UniProt
- AW610835 antibody
- FLJ23467 antibody
- Inflammation factor 20 antibody
ab110389 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Bordoloi D et al. TIPE2 Induced the Proliferation, Survival, and Migration of Lung Cancer Cells Through Modulation of Akt/mTOR/NF-?B Signaling Cascade. Biomolecules 9:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31817720
- Wang Q et al. TIPE2 Suppresses Pseudomonas aeruginosa Keratitis by Inhibiting NF-?B Signaling and the Infiltration of Inflammatory Cells. J Infect Dis 220:1008-1018 (2019). PubMed: 31067300
- Zhu L et al. TIPE2 suppresses progression and tumorigenesis of esophageal carcinoma via inhibition of the Wnt/ß-catenin pathway. J Transl Med 16:7 (2018). PubMed: 29343267
- Jiang Y et al. TIPE2 governs macrophage polarization via negative regulation of mTORC1. Mol Med Rep 17:952-960 (2018). PubMed: 29115630
- Jiang J et al. Stable silencing of TIPE2 reduced the Poly I:C-induced apoptosis in THP-1 cells. Mol Med Rep 16:6313-6319 (2017). PubMed: 28849057
- Shi C et al. Tumor necrosis factor-a-induced protein-8 like 2 regulates lipopolysaccharide-induced rat rheumatoid arthritis immune responses and is associated with Rac activation and interferon regulatory factor 3 phosphorylation. Mol Med Rep 16:6346-6353 (2017). PubMed: 28849230