Publishing research using ab104513? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab104513 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Cheng X et al. Trimethylamine N-oxide promotes tissue factor expression and activity in vascular endothelial cells: A new link between trimethylamine N-oxide and atherosclerotic thrombosis. Thromb Res 177:110-116 (2019). PubMed: 30875490
- Khemais-Benkhiat S et al. Angiotensin II-induced redox-sensitive SGLT1 and 2 expression promotes high glucose-induced endothelial cell senescence. J Cell Mol Med N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30929316
- Xiang T et al. Vasculogenic mimicry formation in EBV-associated epithelial malignancies. Nat Commun 9:5009 (2018). PubMed: 30479336
- Li Y et al. Mechanism of the protective effects of the combined treatment with rhynchophylla total alkaloids and sinapine thiocyanate against a prothrombotic state caused by vascular endothelial cell inflammatory damage. Exp Ther Med 13:3081-3088 (2017). PubMed: 28587383
- Kotla S et al. Heterodimers of the transcriptional factors NFATc3 and FosB mediate tissue factor expression for 15(S)-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid-induced monocyte trafficking. J Biol Chem 292:14885-14901 (2017). PubMed: 28724635
- Abu El-Asrar AM et al. Coexpression of heparanase activity, cathepsin L, tissue factor, tissue factor pathway inhibitor, and MMP-9 in proliferative diabetic retinopathy. Mol Vis 22:424-35 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27168718
- Cui XY et al. Effect of hypoxia on tissue factor pathway inhibitor expression in breast cancer. J Thromb Haemost 14:387-96 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26598923
- Guiraut C et al. Perinatal Arterial Ischemic Stroke Is Associated to Materno-Fetal Immune Activation and Intracranial Arteritis. Int J Mol Sci 17:N/A (2016). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 27898024
- Mizugishi K et al. Sphingolipid pathway regulates innate immune responses at the fetomaternal interface during pregnancy. J Biol Chem 290:2053-68 (2015). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 25505239
- Kessinger CW et al. Statins improve the resolution of established murine venous thrombosis: reductions in thrombus burden and vein wall scarring. PLoS One 10:e0116621 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 25680183
- Cassidy MR et al. Histone deacetylase inhibitors decrease intra-abdominal adhesions with one intraoperative dose by reducing peritoneal fibrin deposition pathways. Surgery 155:234-44 (2014). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 24239397
- Darbousset R et al. Tissue factor-positive neutrophils bind to injured endothelial wall and initiate thrombus formation. Blood 120:2133-43 (2012). Mouse . PubMed: 22837532