Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Tissue Factor
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Tissue Factor antibody
See all Tissue Factor primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Tissue Factor
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 33 - 295 of Human Tissue Factor (BC011029).
- WB: Human fetal kidney, brain, skin and lung lysates IHC-P: Human fetal kidney tissue
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute with 200ul distilled sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesab104513 purified by protein A column containing 0.02% NaN3
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab104513 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.|
FunctionInitiates blood coagulation by forming a complex with circulating factor VII or VIIa. The [TF:VIIa] complex activates factors IX or X by specific limited protolysis. TF plays a role in normal hemostasis by initiating the cell-surface assembly and propagation of the coagulation protease cascade.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tissue factor family.
- Information by UniProt
- CD142 antibody
- CD142 antigen antibody
- Coagulation factor III (thromboplastin tissue factor) antibody
All lanes : Anti-Tissue Factor antibody (ab104513) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal kidney lysate
Lane 2 : Human fetal brain lysate
Lane 3 : Human fetal skin lysate
Lane 4 : Human fetal lung lysate
Predicted band size: 33 kDa
Observed band size: 50 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab104513, at a 1/100 dilution, staining Tissue Factor in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human fetal kidney tissue, showing membrane staining.
ab104513 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Cheng X et al. Trimethylamine N-oxide promotes tissue factor expression and activity in vascular endothelial cells: A new link between trimethylamine N-oxide and atherosclerotic thrombosis. Thromb Res 177:110-116 (2019). PubMed: 30875490
- Khemais-Benkhiat S et al. Angiotensin II-induced redox-sensitive SGLT1 and 2 expression promotes high glucose-induced endothelial cell senescence. J Cell Mol Med N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30929316
- Zhao X et al. Expression of tissue factor in human cervical carcinoma tissue. Exp Ther Med 16:4075-4081 (2018). PubMed: 30402151
- Xiang T et al. Vasculogenic mimicry formation in EBV-associated epithelial malignancies. Nat Commun 9:5009 (2018). PubMed: 30479336
- Li Y et al. Mechanism of the protective effects of the combined treatment with rhynchophylla total alkaloids and sinapine thiocyanate against a prothrombotic state caused by vascular endothelial cell inflammatory damage. Exp Ther Med 13:3081-3088 (2017). PubMed: 28587383