Publishing research using ab1655? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1655 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Byadgi O et al. Expression of infection-related immune response in European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) during a natural outbreak from a unique dinoflagellate Amyloodinium ocellatum. Fish Shellfish Immunol 84:62-72 (2019). PubMed: 30266602
- Liang S et al. TLR2 and TLR3 expression as a biomarker for the risk of doxorubicin-induced heart failure. Toxicol Lett 295:205-211 (2018). PubMed: 29959987
- Liu CL et al. Toll-like receptor 7 deficiency protects apolipoprotein E-deficient mice from diet-induced atherosclerosis. Sci Rep 7:847 (2017). PubMed: 28405010
- Eleftheriadou I et al. Selective transduction of astrocytic and neuronal CNS subpopulations by lentiviral vectors pseudotyped with Chikungunya virus envelope. Biomaterials 123:1-14 (2017). PubMed: 28152379
- Shaw JL et al. Chlamydia trachomatis infection increases fallopian tube PROKR2 via TLR2 and NF?B activation resulting in a microenvironment predisposed to ectopic pregnancy. Am J Pathol 178:253-60 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21224062
- Sloane JA et al. Hyaluronan blocks oligodendrocyte progenitor maturation and remyelination through TLR2. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:11555-60 (2010). ICC/IF, IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 20534434
- Seung NR et al. Comparison of expression of heat-shock protein 60, Toll-like receptors 2 and 4, and T-cell receptor gammadelta in plaque and guttate psoriasis. J Cutan Pathol 34:903-11 (2007). PubMed: 18001412