Publishing research using ab16894? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab16894 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Hyder A PGlyRP3 concerts with PPAR? to attenuate DSS-induced colitis in mice. Int Immunopharmacol 67:46-53 (2019). PubMed: 30530168
- Chaudhary N et al. Curcumin Down-Regulates Toll-Like Receptor-2 Gene Expression and Function in Human Cystic Fibrosis Bronchial Epithelial Cells. Biol Pharm Bull 42:489-495 (2019). PubMed: 30626802
- Nguyen CT et al. Inhibitory effects of superoxide dismutase 3 on Propionibacterium acnes-induced skin inflammation. Sci Rep 8:4024 (2018). PubMed: 29507345
- Song H et al. Worm expulsion of Gymnophalloides seoi from C57BL/6 mice: role of metacercarial exosomes in upregulating TLR2 and MUC2 expression in intestinal tissues. Parasitol Res 117:3309-3314 (2018). PubMed: 30019213
- Hunt D et al. Murine macrophage TLR2-Fc?R synergy via Fc?R licensing of IL-6 cytokine mRNA ribosome binding and translation. PLoS One 13:e0200764 (2018). PubMed: 30024985
- Wang L et al. Oral lichen-planus-associated fibroblasts acquire myofibroblast characteristics and secrete pro-inflammatory cytokines in response to Porphyromonas gingivalis lipopolysaccharide stimulation. BMC Oral Health 18:197 (2018). PubMed: 30497478
- Jiang C et al. The Expression of Toll-like receptors in eutopic and ectopic endometrium and its implication in the inflammatory pathogenesis of adenomyosis. Sci Rep 7:7365 (2017). PubMed: 28779087
- Patel P et al. Early-stage treatment with Withaferin A reduces levels of misfolded superoxide dismutase 1 and extends lifespan in a mouse model of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Neurotherapeutics 12:217-33 (2015). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25404049
- Ulbrich F et al. Argon Mediates Anti-Apoptotic Signaling and Neuroprotection via Inhibition of Toll-Like Receptor 2 and 4. PLoS One 10:e0143887 (2015). ICC ; Human . PubMed: 26624894
- Wang XP et al. Protection of Gastrointestinal Mucosa from Acute Heavy Alcohol Consumption: The Effect of Berberine and Its Correlation with TLR2, 4/IL1ß-TNFa Signaling. PLoS One 10:e0134044 (2015). PubMed: 26226164