Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [44C143] to TLR8 (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-TLR8 antibody [44C143] (PE)
See all TLR8 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [44C143] to TLR8 (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
This antibody was developed against a KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide of human TLR8, within amino acids 750-850.
- Ramos or RAW cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45097 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 2-5µg for 106 cells.
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionKey component of innate and adaptive immunity. TLRs (Toll-like receptors) control host immune response against pathogens through recognition of molecular patterns specific of microorganisms. Acts via MYD88 and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response.
Tissue specificityDetected in brain, heart, lung, liver, placenta, in monocytes, and at lower levels in CD11c+ immature dendritic cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Toll-like receptor family.
Contains 23 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 TIR domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 288 antibody
- CD288 antibody
- CD288 antigen antibody
ab45097 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Pritchard AL et al. Asthma is associated with multiple alterations in anti-viral innate signalling pathways. PLoS One 9:e106501 (2014). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 25203745
- Young BC et al. Longitudinal expression of Toll-like receptors on dendritic cells in uncomplicated pregnancy and postpartum. Am J Obstet Gynecol N/A:N/A (2013). Human . PubMed: 24291497
- Chong SZ et al. Human CD8? T cells drive Th1 responses through the differentiation of TNF/iNOS-producing dendritic cells. Eur J Immunol 41:1639-51 (2011). PubMed: 21469104
- Fahey LM et al. Reversal of human papillomavirus-specific T cell immune suppression through TLR agonist treatment of Langerhans cells exposed to human papillomavirus type 16. J Immunol 182:2919-28 (2009). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 19234187
- Levy O et al. Unique efficacy of Toll-like receptor 8 agonists in activating human neonatal antigen-presenting cells. Blood 108:1284-90 (2006). PubMed: 16638933