Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TLR8
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TLR8 antibody
See all TLR8 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TLR8
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human TLR8 aa 849-1041.
HHLFYWDVWFIYNVCLAKVKGYRSLSTSQTFYDAYISYDTKDASVTDWVI NELRYHLEESRDKNVLLCLEERDWDPGLAIIDNLMQSINQSKKTVFVLTK KYAKSWNFKTAFYLALQRLMDENMDVIIFILLEPVLQHSQYLRLRQRICK SSILQWPDNPKAEGLFWQTLRNVVLTENDSRYNNMYVDSIKQY
Database link: Q9NR97
- WB: Mouse liver tissue lysate; ICC/ IF: Mouse and rat spleen.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab180610 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 120 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/200.|
FunctionKey component of innate and adaptive immunity. TLRs (Toll-like receptors) control host immune response against pathogens through recognition of molecular patterns specific of microorganisms. Acts via MYD88 and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response.
Tissue specificityDetected in brain, heart, lung, liver, placenta, in monocytes, and at lower levels in CD11c+ immature dendritic cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Toll-like receptor family.
Contains 23 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 TIR domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 288 antibody
- CD288 antibody
- CD288 antigen antibody
Immunofluorescence staining of mouse spleen tissue stained for TLR8 with ab180610 at 1/100 dilution. Nuclei are labeled with DAPI (Blue).
Anti-TLR8 antibody (ab180610) at 1/1000 dilution + Mouse liver tissue lysate at 25 µg
HRP Goat AntiRabbit IgG (H+L)
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 120 kDa
Blocking buffer: 3% nonfat dry milk in TBST.
Immunofluorescence staining of rat spleen tissue stained for TLR8 with ab180610 at 1/100 dilution. Nuclei are labeled with DAPI (Blue).
ab180610 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Yang BY et al. Datura Metel L. Ameliorates Imiquimod-Induced Psoriasis-Like Dermatitis and Inhibits Inflammatory Cytokines Production through TLR7/8-MyD88-NF-?B-NLRP3 Inflammasome Pathway. Molecules 24:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31181689
- Umehara T et al. Activation of Toll-like receptor 7/8 encoded by the X chromosome alters sperm motility and provides a novel simple technology for sexing sperm. PLoS Biol 17:e3000398 (2019). PubMed: 31408454
- Wang MX et al. Acetyl-11-keto-ß-boswellic acid inhibits the secretion of cytokines by dendritic cells via the TLR7/8 pathway in an imiquimod-induced psoriasis mouse model and in vitro. Life Sci N/A:N/A (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29859222
- Meng Y et al. Paeonol ameliorates imiquimod-induced psoriasis-like skin lesions in BALB/c mice by inhibiting the maturation and activation of dendritic cells. Int J Mol Med 39:1101-1110 (2017). PubMed: 28339016